2007/05/26

On Death and Grieving

R.I.P Divination. Divination is dead!

My absence from Blogger has one culprit to blame. Facebook!
Facebook just works so well at networking and keeping people up to date with what is happening. This makes my use of Divination in its current form slightly obsolete. Don't fear though, Blogger does form part of my Two-Year-Plan! I will save all of my posts so far. I intend to reorganise my memberships to Blogger and MySpace around my creative work with Myspace becoming part online portfolio part networking site and Blogger filling the role of documenting the work and becoming a forum on creative work.

Thank you to everyone that has posted comments, or even just read my posts. Follow the Facebook link below and add me as a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Matthew Hart's Facebook profile